Please see below important information about volunteering at the event. If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Volunteer Coordinator with Synchro Swim Manitoba.
There are still a few open spots where a volunteer is required. Please consider adding your name to the volunteer schedule so we have a full roster of volunteers and can put on the best meet possible for our own Manitoba athletes, and those travelling from Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario.
CPC Volunteer Information
- Please wear a white shirt and black bottoms when volunteering. This helps to distinguish you should be on pool deck at any given time
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your shift. If anything has happened (hopefully not!) it gives time to find a replacement
- Sign in to volunteer in the Board Room. The board room can be found down the hall on the way to the men’s change room. Volunteer Hospitality will also be available in the board room.
- There will be a water station for volunteers just before you enter the pool deck at the dive tank.
- Please remain in or near the board room prior to your shift. If you are volunteering for a position that is new to you, ask fellow volunteers waiting for the start of their shift for tips. There will be someone to answer any questions you have about your volunteer role.
- Volunteers will be marshaled out to pool deck as a group.
- Please keep your voice down while on pool deck and please refrain from speaking to your athlete while you are on deck.
- When your volunteer shift is over, please leave the pool deck promptly.
And most Important….
- HAVE FUN!